Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tech love

It's been about a week since I posted last. Why?? For starters, school as taken over my life again since the new quarter has started back up. 3 classes in total starting at 8 am and ending at 2 pm.  What else has recently taken over my life? A new man in my life perhaps? No. Maybe a new book that I can't put down? Again, nope. What is it you ask?? The new iPad 2.  Yes, that's right, you read that correctly. I let a new tech device consume my time, minus school of course. My schooling and education takes precedence. BUT I absolutely love the iPad 2! It has taken over my life, sadly. But in a good way. =)



I know there are many people out there who aren't big on the iPad or Apple products for that matter. I was skeptical when the first generation iPad came out, this coming from an Apple fan and someone who owns an iMac, iPhone and the older G4 iBook. But let me tell you, the iPad2 is worth the money. I was one of those people who got up early to stand in the long lines waiting and hoping for an iPad 2. Unfortunately, the Apple store ran out of the Wi-Fi only models when there were only a few people ahead of me. So, where did I go to find the iPad 2?? Obviously not the Apple store BUT Target of all places.

I expanded my search horizon and came across the exact model and color iPad that I wanted at Target. Only 2 left in the 16 GB Wi-Fi only white iPad 2. I snatched it up and bought it!


I'm such a tech geek at heart!

I have added some pictures of the iPad 2 below!





I'm not sure how many of you out there reading my blogs will appreciate this post, but I'm sure the Apple lovers and tech geeks will. =)

Tomorrow I am going to try a new breakfast drink called "The Green Monster" courtesy of the Oh She Glows blog. Angela has so many wonderful and healthy recipes, I absolutely love her blog! I'll report back tomorrow on how I liked it. It looks and sounds yummy!

No comments: