Monday, April 11, 2011

Let's get this week started!

Hello there, Monday!





Didn't get around to posting over the weekend, it was a busy one! Spent the majority of it with friends and family. Friday night was spent celebrating a friend's birthday and a little bar hopping.










Saturday I went wine tasting with my parents, which is always fun! Later on that evening I went and visited my best friend at her work and she surprised me with a cute robot necklace!  And Sunday was my chill day. I relaxed and oh yeah...read for my psychology classes. So, overall a great weekend!



Monday is here and it's time to get this week started!

I started my morning out with a bowl of banana VOO, my supplements and a cup of coffee. You know, the usual. I haven't got tired of it yet! The VOO keeps me full for at least  4-5 hours.


Banana VOO

Ingredients:
1/3 cup oats
3/4 cup Almond milk
1 1/2 tbs. ground flax or chia seeds
1/2 banana cut up
1 tbs. Almond butter
A drizzle of honey

**If you want to know how to put this yummy creation together check out my Easy Vegan Over Night Oats post. I added my bananas in this morning and stirred to combine with the oats and almond butter.

Right now for lunch I am having a Green monster shake consisting of almond milk, half a banana, flax seed,  spinach and Amazing Grass Amazing Chocolate Meal. Then it's off to the gym later on today! 
*Having half now and saving the other half for after my workout!

My workout playlist that gets me pumped and going! (In no particular order, I usually have it on shuffle)

1. Sugar Skulls- Envy on the Coast
2. Given Up- Linkin Park
3. Temper Temper- Envy on the Coast
4. Crawling in the Dark- Hoobastank
5. Let it out- Hoobastank
6. Sunday Morning- No Doubt
7. All Around Me- Flyleaf
8. Spin- Taking Back Sunday
9. Goodbye to You- The Used
10. Past Praying For- VersaEmerge
11. For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic- Paramore
12. I'll Let You Live- Taking Back Sunday
13. You're Never There- Hoobastank
14. Santeria- Sublime
15. Faith- Limp Bizkit
16. Out Of Control- Hoobastank
17. AEnema- TOOL
18. Stinkfist- TOOL

Ooh!! I will also be starting a Detox cleanse soon through my best friend Jenna who is setting it all up through Arbonne.com. I can not wait! Once I get started I'll be blogging about my progress and how I am doing with it.

Have a great Monday everyone! <3

XO Jen


No comments: