Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chill Saturday

It's been nothing but a chill Saturday.

For breakfast this morning I enjoyed a piece of whole grain flax seed toast with some almond butter and a cup of green tea.

This afternoon I spent most of my time outside in my backyard just soaking up the sun and taking some pictures. Today is the last day in April and May will be gracing us with their presence tomorrow!

I wasn't super hungry when lunch rolled around but I was hungry enough for two brown rice cakes with hummus. Delicious!


After finishing the rice cakes with hummus I walked around my backyard taking pictures, with an app on my iPhone called Hipstamtic, of the scenery and flowers. I love the way my backyard looks in the spring and summertime when all the plants are green and the flowers are blooming.





Jack was following me around like my faithful dog, yet he's a cat. And whining at me like he was a child.










Jack being a little nudge and wanted nothing but my attention.










Jungle Cat Jack

Tomatoes plants, there's at least 7 more in the yard.



That's been my day so far! Off to do some errands and BBQ later with the folks.

Happy Saturday all!

XO Jen






No comments: