Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was a blast!

For the past few years now, my uncle Mike and aunt Meghan throw Easter at their place. And every year it is always so much fun! My Aunt is a fantastic cook, so we always look forward to what ever she cooks. The kids had their easter egg hunt and even the adults had some fun. Haha, see pictures below.

My cousin Deena riding the low rider bike that my uncle built

Craig riding the second one

Even my mother got in on the fun!


Now that the fun Easter day has come to an end, on to Monday! Today so far, I have spent my day job hunting, writing a letter to my college, cleaning house, and prepping some food for the week. And it's only noon! I also cooked up some quinoa while sipping on my Green Monster. Delish!
 
My green monster today consisted of:

  • 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 cup water, handful of spinach
  • half a frozen banana
  • 2 large strawberries. 


Simple yet delicious.




 I also threw together some tuna that has greek yogurt instead of mayo, shredded cabbage and some salt and pepper to taste. Dumped it in lock-in-lock, put in the fridge to have later this week.

Off to the gym I go in a bit!

Enjoy your Monday!

No comments: