Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Realization

I haven't really made anything new as of late to post on here. Just the usual eats: my protein shakes, Green Monster, VOO, Quinoa salads.

I am, however, going to whip up something I came across the other day that sounds delish. I'll post it up as soon as I make it. Stay tuned!

                                                                    (Pretty picture I took)

My Sunday Realization:
I have come to the realization that I need to separate myself from unnecessary negativity; whether that be people, situations, places, certain topics, etc. It just brings me down and exhausts me. I am going to have to distance myself from the people who just bring me down/exhaust me and don't bring anything to the table.

I believe when there is more positivity in a persons life, the more they can find feel happiness. With constant negative vibes it's hard to feel happy. Negativity can bring a person down and be exhausting. So sit down and think about what negativity is  bringing you down and what you can do to change it.

I have an amazing little group of close and best friends who give off nothing but positivity and good vibes. You know who you all are and I love you all to death! You are my second family, real talk.

Have a happy Sunday <3

xo Jen

No comments: