Friday, March 25, 2011

Healthy eating

It's Friday!! I've had an overall great week consisting of healthy eating, gym, great friends and family.

Today's meals started off with a piece of whole grain flax seed toast with some almond butter for breakfast. For lunch I had a berry protein shake and for dinner quinoa with shrimp, spinach, peas, onions and artichoke hearts. So yum! I got in some great gym time today as well.

My Berry Protein Shake:

Ingredients:
*Handful of blueberries
*4 strawberries
*1 scoop 100% Vanilla Whey Protein
*1/2 cup Almond Vanilla Milk
*1/2-3/4 cup water
*2 Tbs. ground flax seed.
(Feel free to add some ice)

Method:
*Blend it all up in a blender. Once it's all blended up, pour into a glass and enjoy!

After having my berry protein shake, I headed to the gym. Had an amazing workout, like always. =)

For dinner I had quinoa with some veggies and shrimp, simple and easy to make.


My Quinoa with veggies and shrimp:



No comments: