Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend recap

This past weekend was a busy one!

Spent it with my family and close friends.

Friday night I met up with a few of my closest  bestest friends at a place called Redcoats.

The only two people missing were Jenna and Haili, my other two best friends.

::sad face:: :(




Saturday morning I was up bright and early at a time of 7 a.m. 

Why?? Oh because my family and I were having a garage sale. And it started at 8 a.m. and I had to set up the items I was selling.

My little table of items that consisted of flip flops, tops, a couple
hats that I wore like twice and dresses. In the box there
were old purses and wallets that I never use anymore.

All the other items that my parents were selling.

The first person to show up bought my brothers weight bench set for $40 and my parents old tv. They made about $140 and I came out with $37.

SCORE!!

We did good. :)

I had to leave halfway through the garage sale to make it to my much needed hair appointment.

My hair needed a dye job to cover some ::cough, cough:: gray hairs ::cough, cough:: and a much needed trim. I dyed the underneath a dark dark brown to almost black and the top is a reddish brown. Loving it!!

I'll post some pictures ASAP.

Came back home to a very nice surprise....

My twin brother was home visiting!! AND my aunt dropped by with her grandkids, my second cousins who I loooove, to visit for a bit.

Madelyn a.k.a my Mini Me, as I like to call her, is starting to look so grown up. She's going to be 11 and I can not believe it. It feels like yesterday she was a baby.

4 p.m. rolled around and that meant the SF Giants game was on against the Oakland A's. Battle of the Bay game series!!

My brother and I settled down and watched the game.




I'm a huge Giants fan, my brother more so, so I was looking forward to watching them beat the A's, which they did of course. They won all three games against them... SWEEEEP!

Later on that evening I headed on over to my best friend's house, Shanel, for a girls night in! Erika and Hillary came over too and it was such a fun night. A much needed, chill, tons of laughter and stories, night.

Sunday I took it easy and recovered from the hectic, yet fun, weekend.

I'm whipping something new up for dinner tonight so stay tuned!

No comments: