Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photography & Protein Power Bowl

The other night I tried out a new recipe that I came across on the blog Oh She Glows called Lightened Up Protein Power Goddess Bowl.

It sounded and looked delicious so I just had to try it out.

I gathered up all my ingredients and went at it.

It was surprisingly simple to put together and make and it turned out delicious!


The picture of this looks far better on Angela's Oh She Glows blog. If you want a better picture of the recipe and final outcome, check her blog out!

Today I had breakfast on the go which was a blended up VOO (Vegan Overnight Oats) with some ground flax and almond butter. Kept it quick and simple since I was running late heading to school.

Took the picture looking down into my cup

Eating this while driving to class this morning was no easy task!

While at school today I decided to take some pictures... got a little creative and I think, personally, they came out great. 

But then again, I'm biased.

Waiting for class to start...





And a little added extra bonus......


Me!

Lunch today was another Green Smoothie with spinach, kale, half a green apple, 3 large strawberries, half water and half almond milk, Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder, ground flax and cinnamon.


Tonight for dinner I am going to try out a blended chickpea soup! I'll report back tomorrow and let you all know how it was!

Until then!

Xo Jen

No comments: