Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quarterlife Crisis

Lessons of Your Quarterlife Crisis

The above link is such a good read! I know there's many of us out there that's experiencing this. I know I am and it was nice to know and read that I'm not alone in feeling the way that I do.

The emotions, the constant questioning of myself and the doubts I put upon myself.

On the outside it may seem like I have it all together and that I don't have a problem or a doubt in the world. But in reality, I don't have it all together and I do have major doubts about myself and other things.

This article really made me feel better about what I am going through and dealing with. It made me realize that I am not entirely alone and that it's ok and perfectly normal what I am feeling.

So please, give this article a read! Especially if you feel like you might be going through a similar situation.

:)

XO Jen

No comments: