Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SF Sunday Funday

As promised here is my post about my Sunday Funday with my crew of friends.

This day of shenanigans was planned by my friend Erika and had been planned for a couple weeks now. It just so happen to fall on Memorial Day Weekend.

I got up bright and early, well for a Sunday anyways, to get ready and head out the door by 9:30.



We went with an 80's Geek theme. I don't have much 80's themed attire so I went with what I had. I borrowed a pair of bright pink socks from my best friend to wear over my leggings.

It worked!


 A bunch of us were heading out to the city to a place in the Castro District called Lime. On Sundays they have a $9 bottomless mimosa brunch and the place is always packed! So in order to get a table at a decent time you must arrive there no later than 11:30.




Last time we only waited about a hour and a half for a table.... this time it was 2 hours!

Holy crap.

Luckily we had a few shots to hold us over, lol.

Spark Plug Shot

While waiting for out table it was picture taking time.


Of course.


What else are we going to do while we wait??


And wait...


Still waiting....


And wait some more...


Whooo-hooo!! We have a table! Time to cheers with some bottomless mimosas!


The food at Lime is really, really good! I have no pictures of the food because well... I just don't. 

I just forgot. I was so hungry that it didn't even cross my mind.

I had a veggie frittata that was delicious!

After Lime we walked down the street to a bar called the Lookout.

It's a gay bar and it was so much fun!

We dragged the boys to it... and despite what they say we all know they had a good time.

Muahahaha!




Oh and some shenanigans on the walk back to BART.








Don't ask me what promted us to do this... 

I'm just going to blame it on the alcohol.

Overall, it was a fantastic Sunday Funday with some great friends! It was full of laughter, smiles and fun!

I might be somewhat MIA from blogging this upcoming week. I have finals next week and I really need to buckle down and focus on school and on myself.

So my posts might not be as frequent until finals are over and I have figured some things out!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

XO Jen

No comments: