Friday, June 10, 2011

Mini Bite

Yesterday I made another batch of the Ultra Fudgy Brownies, but instead made them into mini brownie bites.



It made roughly 28 mini bites and I tasted a couple of them to "make sure" they turned out perfectly.

The verdict is: They did! Perfectly scrumptious and bite sized! 

I hope everyone tonight likes them. :) 

I had my psychology final on Tuesday, the final and class that I've been stressing over, and received my grade on the final and my final grade in the class.

Are you ready??

Grade for my final: 39 out of 43

Whoo hoo!!

Final grade for the class: 101 out of 110 points! (The points were based on the quizzes, the one midterm we had and the final.)

Yesss!!!

I got a B in the class!! I know, you may be thinking, "How is that a B??" According to my professor's grading scale a 91% is a B, not an A.

Suuuuuper lame. But nonetheless I am perfectly content with my grade. I passed the class and that's all I care about. It's better than a C, D, or F.

My stress levels are down and I am feeling much better.

That's all for now! I'll leave you with a couple pictures I took of Jack. He's the best picture model. Haha






Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday. =)

No comments: