Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lagging

I've been seriously lagging on my blog posts.

And for you, my dear readers, I deeply apologize!

This past week had been hectic one. Summer quarter started up and I was stressed out with trying to add into a couple classes, and since it is summer quarter CSUEB isn't offering as many classes as the other quarters. Luckily, I was able to get into ONE of the classes I needed. I guess it's better than nothing.

Then a family situation emerged that had to do with my grandma. I was and still am very worried about her. This Tuesday I am going up to see her.

The rest of the week was filled with the gym and this weekend I spent it with my family.

My eating has been all over the place lately, so I am dedicating this week to getting my normal eating habits back on track.

OOOhh!! For an exciting piece of news... I entered to win a shoe give away on Jenny's blog, Peanut Butter and Jenny, and WON!! I am soooo excited!! A huge THANK YOU to Jenny for choosing me as the winner!

I spent the majority of my day today outside and snacked on one of my favorite snacks-- frozen grapes. The weather was perfect for it, and my baby booboo joined me for most of it.



Tonight for dinner, my dad grilled up some tuna. I had been waiting in anticipation all day for it!

 I marinated the tuna in:
  • 1/4 cup light soy sauce 
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/2 tbs. crush garlic garlic 
  • 1/2 tbs. ground ginger


Added all these ingredients to a bowl and whisked them together. Poured over the tuna and let them marinate for about 1 hr 30 mins.

The tuna was delicious! I like mine to be seared on the outside and raw on the inside.


My tummy was definitely happy after this meal.

That's it for tonight my lovely readers! I promise to post more this week!

Hope you all have a great rest of your night!

XO Jen

No comments: