Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mind your business!

I have been seeing an ongoing pattern the past few weeks and it's really starting to get to me. People need to butt out of other people's lives that has nothing to do with THEIRS. That's the bottom line. I don't get why that is so hard for some. Do they really have nothing better to do than get involved in others lives just to better themselves?? People's lives that has nothing to do with theirs? To go around and say nasty assumptions and lies? Or better yet to sum it up butt into people's personal lives/business and go around talking about it with others. I guess it's evident that it is and that to me is so pathetic. If a person isn't negatively affecting your life then leave well enough alone! BUTT the hell out!

Concentrate on your own life and business and not others! I guess some people really have nothing better to do than go around and spread nasty assumptions about another's life. Or have to add their two cents. Does is make that person feel better about themselves and their life? Here's my answer to that-- It just shows how pathetic you are and your maturity level. Yes, I know that is pretty harsh, but that's how I see it in my eyes.

It is time for a lot of people to GROW UP. Concentrate on YOUR life and make it better. BUTT out of other peoples lives who have no importance on yours. Just remember this: Karma- What goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch and it will sneak up on you when you least expect it.

No comments: